View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 01:13 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
lavenderrain

Thanks everybody, I feel much better after reading that. Don't anyone worry about sounding harsh, I don't really get offended very easily. I've definitely been saying the same thing over and over because I just keep making excuses to postpone quitting. I'm sure we can all understand how that goes. I get withdrawals so bad I guess I just fear the subs not helping me, even though I guess that's physically impossible. For example, last time I detoxed I had cold sweats every night for 6 weeks. I had to get up about 3 times every night and take a shower and change my clothes. It was f*cked up. I understand how suboxone works, extremely well at this point I might add, let's face it I've just been making up excuses to postpone getting off the dope. I always say the fear is worse than actually going through what we fear. I am going to be SO HAPPY when I can post here and say guess what guys? I'm on subs and I feel great and screw dope. I'm sure you guys will be happy too since you'll never have to explain suboxone to me or repeatedly instruct me to breathe. I love you guys, I really do. This place really calms me down. Also, I could never go through this without my kitten.
Love,
lavs