Old 11-21-2008, 08:04 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
newsandi
Content with my past

Thanks Becky and Jane, I am happy you guys responed to my post. It makes you feel pretty good. I appreciate you all stickin with me. I am still struggling and learning this so called thing called "life" and learning as I go. I might be one that nevers "gets" it but I am trying so hard and life has been a total bit$h lately and it only can get better from here.
Becky, I still would lurk around here and you have been thru sooooo much change in your life, and I think you are a little stronger then what you thought, we all have told you that in the past. Change is scary in general. But normally change makes us grow and become stronger and most importantly wiser.
Jane, I think you are a great lady. I know that I havent kept up with your thread too much, But, I remember are private post back in the day when I didnt think I could do what I feel I accomplished and get off the pain pills. I am nothing like I was before, thank God for that but I have to admit I still take them and do other things that lots would disagree with. But I think, in time, I will learn what works or doesnt work for me.
Keep posting ladies, I need to be here. I atleast admit that for now.
Brett, how are you doing? I remember a post you and your girlfriend were going to bid on a house, did you guys get it?
I appreciate all of you. It means more then you know!!
Sandi