View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Godsgirl

what does this mean?

I had blocked abf's e-mail yesterday to avoid contact, even if I am beginning to miss him after I think he stole from me and I decided to finally break things off....he typed below:

good morning, youve done nothing to cause hate in me, i still love you, even if we arent together, i stole nothing from you, never ever, not you, nor my family, like i said, i still love you and your kids, i dont want to end up with no one on this earth hating me, i did nothing to cause hate in your eyes, maybe we didnt go out as much as u would have liked, sorry for that, but its me, well, you dont have to write me back, im kind of tired of reading your hate emails, so, let peace be between us, even if we arent together no more

Me: What does this mean? Is he trying to get confirmation that we are done so he can carry on with whatever or whoever he is seeing? He referred to my last and final e-mail "The Power of Goodbye" (lyrics from Madonna) as a hate email? At any rate, I confirmed again we are done...and his e-mail only made me confused and more hurt...thanks for any input.