View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 09:33 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
lostbutterfly
OMG everything's real

Originally Posted by madriley View Post
First of all, congratulations Lost!!! You have completely made the commitment to live a drug free life. Did you feel a little sad? Like you knew you wouldn't be able to play with your best friend anymore? When I was first trying to seek the Suboxone treatment here I had to go to so many docs just to get a referral for a psych. and I was so sad then because now whenever I go in for anything they will know. But, to not tell them is only hurting yourself in the end. Like the others said, the narcotics do not help you heal, they just numb you so u don't feel so much of the pain.
I feel sad sometimes, like the lyrics in my signature! Such a shame to have to part.

I can take codeine anytime - I can buy it otc here 400mg at a time. My only restriction is money, pharmacies, time and how much ibuprofen I can handle before I burn a hole in my stomach!!!

But I have cut off my legal path to anything stronger and I don't really want to mess with dealers. Buying ecstacy was fine, but I remember some lovely experiences when my ex b/f was a H addict, and they let him get into debt with them. Not such a nice crowd to owe money to!