Thread: I am Amazed
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
cassandra2

I am working on myself and taking care of my kids. Havent gone to meetings yet. Not sure if I will. I find alot of support here. And in all reality this is a break up and I will lick my wounds for awhile and move on. I want what is best for him because of the kids.

I tried and did the best I could and sometimes I have doubts or a case of the coulda shoulda woulda's but when all is said and done I couldnt work out a relationship by myself because he was addicted to his pills. I have come to accept that its over between us. I love him and I know that he loves me but love just isnt enough.

I wish I could say that after he has been clean for awhile we could try to rebuild our family but at this point in time I am not sure if that is possible. I go back and forth some days thinking that we will get back together and be a stronger family but really I cant allow myself to think that because I dont want to feel that heartache all over again.

A good friend says that if it was good before and drugs wrecked it the relationship can be salvaged. I dont want to hang my heart on maybe or we will see.....