Old 11-18-2008, 08:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
wifeofpinocchio

Thanks Mr. Hyde. I posted here because I really did want insight from anyone that has had/has addiction problems. He also is telling people that I shut off the utilities when I moved? (My utilities are all included in my rent). he hadn't paid the utilities this past year, it was me paying them, but I guess him saying that is better than him admitting the truth that the utilities are shut off where I left because of nonpayment. In the summer, once i went back home all weekend and when I returned he told me he didn't do much over the weekend (I knew that was impossible for him since me and the kids went home to visit). I looked through the trash and found aluminum foil, a towel with some kind've brown stuff all over it? also, my bathroom sink had a million scratches all over it going different directions and my good razor blade, the head of it was missing. His buddy I also saw text messaged him over a month ago "To bring Q'tips" and my husband left soon afterwards. Does that sound all like cocaine or something else as well?