View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 478 (permalink)  
expenguin

A little chilly this AM and that is a good time for the early walk.... then some exercise at the Gym... Did something different for the Holidays and signed up at a Gym instead of getting a gift for the Holidays..... was the best thing to do when you have everything and don't need a thing... This way I don't have to find a place for that something I don't really need.... and I keep my other house clean and clutter free....

For the rest of you..... keep coming back and work the steps... you can do this and get beyond those moments of passion in wanting to do whatever it was that got you in trouble before you made it to recovery..... Keep your chin up and know that you are not alone....

Hugs to all those that still suffer today.... know that you have a friend here no matter how you feel... lots of people understand and will talk to you at SR....

I am off to clean house and do my step work before the morning fades away and my quiet moments.....

Think of these words throughout your day if you wish to....

HEALING

EFFICIENCY

RESPONSIBILITY

Have fun with these and know that these words are for your fun .... My Camel isn't Thirsty today and that is good... he will walk for a long time without a drink.... a dry walk is good.... and a happy walk

Little Penguin