Old 11-16-2008, 07:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
newsandi
Content with my past

It's been a long time........................

I see a lot of new people and then the ones that were around way before I started coming here for my opitate addiction. I wanted to ask for some feedback on the anxiety meds I am on. I was put on these, some already know, but because my son got sick earlier in the year and its was the hardest things I have ever dealt with. But, I started a couple of days ago to start taking better care of myself. Which has been on the back burner for a very very long time.
I started reducing the amount of Klopoin (sp) 2 days ago. I have been going to work and then just wanting to sleep and think that is what is causing it. I take 6 .5' a day. I went down to 5 .5's two days ago and plan to do this for 2 weeks and then drop again. I know there are people, like Windy, that had this addiction and I know many others but even though I am stressed I cant sleep my life away. I also cut back 2 days ago on my caffeine intake which causes major headaches, but I am willing to endure to get healthier.
Can you all give me some feedback on the dosage I am on and if I am correct with feeling tired all the time could be a cause of the med. Sorry to just jump back in here and not be able to support anyone. I am trying to get completely clean and it has been a roller coaster and am starting to realize, somthing is gotta give. I hope to hear from some of my old friends and new one. This has been one hell of a year.
Thanks in advance,
Sandi