View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 09:34 AM
  # 477 (permalink)  
expenguin

Today I find there is a need for patience ..... as for most of us this program stuff can get us down when we least expect...

Cleaning house is a daily thing and need lost of work... so keep up the good work and don't forget to give time to some step work... you need the brain work for yourself and to realize where you are for the moment in your life..... Yes... Life has some difficult issues that need to be ironed out and recovery will help when you think all is lost....

So get busy and clean that little house in your head and have a good time doing it.... by this I mean go on a walk today and smell the flowers, take note of the kids playing, birds and others animals that might be outside.....and so on..... take a good look at what is around you....

If you haven't noticed there is a whole world outside your little bubble...... so burst it today and enjoy... and don't forget to get to that much needed meeting....

You have to check in with someone in the program so they know that you are doing ok.... you know that as much as I do....

Hugs for now and know that I am here for the moment..... I do come back just like many others..... so keep coming back....

Little Penguin