View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

Ok, her house is clean and sprayed for fleas and vacuumed. Had to clean up several pee and poop spots on rug and floor. I listened to her complaining about little kitty not using the litter box and told her, again, that the box isn't clean enough to suit kitty. She (again) said, "oh yes it is!" I said, "oh no it's not. If kitty doesn't think the box is clean enough she'll pee and poop elsewhere. Since you're not the one using the box, your opinion on its cleanliness doesn't count". She keeps insisting it's clean enough despite her cats' behavior to the contrary.

I Advantage'd her remaining cat and sprayed the carpet upstairs and down. Asked her if she's been giving fatso her twice daily antibiotic. She said "what antibiotic?" So I had my answer. Also took up the full dishes and dumped the food (way too much and way more than the tiny amount fatso is supposed to get) into the container. Asked her why she was still leaving food out all day when the vet and I both told her not to. She said "it's only a little bit". I just keep saying the same old stuff, over and over, but may as well be talking to the wall. I feel bad for her cats, for all that she loves them she does them no good service by letting them eat themselves into a coma or diabetes.

And any info I give her which goes against her routine is dismissed as 'critical' of her. I give up.

And still feeling sh!tty and sick to my stomach so hell, I'm going to take a nap with the dogs!