View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 06:35 AM
  # 476 (permalink)  
expenguin

Glad your here least.... Keep coming back...

Cleaning house is a Recovery Thing for the moment and those of us that don't have the program in tack need loads of help... you can get to meetings and talk about what you haven't done for yourself ..... Others will show you the right path to follow and guide you in the right direction....

I for one will help in the best way I can from here by giving you other things to think about from my end......

Today I have a couple words that I came up with after a couple days of not being here.........

I sort of worried when I couldn't find my sight......and thought all was lost for sure.... but with a little searching I found where I was left behind...................

Words for the day...................

UNDERSTANDING

SURRENDER

ADVENTURE

Today take your recovery with pride and think about all that you need to do to make your life better.... this is your program and life ..... the Holidays are coming and you have to make the most of what you have....

Cleaning house is more than just picking up a dust pan, wet mop and such..... it is picking up that pen and writing down those thoughts and working the 12 Steps of the Recovery Program..... You can do this ..... Need some help... Get to a Step Study Meeting near you .... Check with your sponsor on this if you don't know where one is....

For today I am praying for you all and sending lots of Hugs.....

Little Penguin