View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:14 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  
joinedintime

Yay!!!!!!!

She - NOT ME - but SHE, said let's go see the doctor and get my med's adjusted or changed!!!!!!!!!

IO, do you think that maybe you were supposed to pass along your story to me today? Like how you said that everything happens for a reason? Well your story made me say the following....if you'll allow me to quote myself.

Originally Posted by joinedintime View Post
IO, I've had instances in my life that I want to attribute to more than coincidence. Whether that's God, fate, karma, higher power, cosmic intervention - I don't know. Whatever it is, I believe you experienced it that day in that motel room. Maybe whatever it is, is always out there for us but we have to set our receiver to the right frequency so that we can pick up on it. Maybe you were just desperate and open enough at the same time "get it" that day?
I thought about what you said, and I thought about what I said about setting the receiver to the right frequency so we can pick up on what is already out there. So then I thought, yeah, the solution is out there - I just have to be open to it.

So my wife and I had our first friendly conversation shortly after that - just some stuff about the dog across the street. But we laughed and joked and were happy. Then a couple hours later she comes in, sits down, just starts talking about the last few days and says "let's go talk to the doctor"

Wow, second time today I'm getting chills in a good way.

Thanks to everyone for everything. I'm not trying to give IO all the credit. You've all been best friends. Also not kidding myself that all is well and it's time to relax and forget about it. But for now:

:ghug