View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lostnfound1961
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Upsetting the apple cart

Today is a day for me to be flipping out. I feel overwelmed with life and would like to go crowl under a rock. My husbands car broke down and I am driving him to work and back. Well I sent him an email with details on how to take the bus home so he does not have to sit around while I am still at work. Besides.... I am leaving early to go get him. This was not me saying you need to take the bus. This is just incase you ever want to take the bus.
So I get the "Fine, I'll take the bus" OK that could be a nice fine or a frustrated FINE but of course I am stewing over it. (My Issue)

I also sent an email to my oldest sister telling her how I felt about her not meeting her obligation to spend time with our ******** brother. When my mom died, us three girls said we would each spend time one day a week with my brother. The oldest never has. My other sister is out of state for a while and so I am on my own and going nuts, so I had asked the oldest again to make it a point to help me out here. SURE she says. This was two weeks ago and nothing. She is only working 4 days a week so it's not like she can't make time.
my email was angry but a bit constructive in the sence that I told her this was not about upsetting her but more about how I feel and how our brother feels. Anyway.... I'm sure she is upset with me now, but I felt I needed to tell her and if she still does not want to be there for my brother then fine but at least she knows how I feel about it and how hurt he is about it.

OK I am done rambling.
D