View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 01:04 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
joinedintime

IO, I've had instances in my life that I want to attribute to more than coincidence. Whether that's God, fate, karma, higher power, cosmic intervention - I don't know. Whatever it is, I believe you experienced it that day in that motel room. Maybe whatever it is, is always out there for us but we have to set our receiver to the right frequency so that we can pick up on it. Maybe you were just desperate and open enough at the same time "get it" that day?

My wife is desperate enough to do the cry for help suicide attempt but not open enough to accept the help....yet. All I can do is try to do my best to enable and influence her to get help. Maybe there's a web site out there that has suggestions on that on how to do your best on that? I can't make her do it unless I engage authorities and that would likely end our relationship. I will do that if I have to though.

Hey Ananda, if I could go back to my wedding day and play things differently from there, I wouldn't care if it was the Bates Motel. But then again I've seen the Butterfly Effect and Butterfly Effect Part 2 movies recently so I know it would be a crap shoot. I think I'd roll the dice tho. Both good movies BTW.