View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 03:32 AM
  # 208 (permalink)  
Live

Is it morning yet? I see Teach is up. My back woke me up. That was to be expected.

Jenna, CHILL!

I told Dayna we had been working on business plans for months, but that is not secure enough for her so I told her I was going to be your assistant. And THAT is not enough....doing what, what is your job and I said oh, she said archiving and some other stuff I don't understand but she will teach me. And that's not a lie. We did talk about that.

I was so tired I fell straight asleep and forgot, didn't even think of doing my compassion meditation.

And then I woke up with Metallica with the San Francisco orchestra song "The Unforgiven" on my mind. LOL

And, that is cool with me....I jump over buildings and lift and carry big man things when I am mad.

And I promptly declared it amnesty day for insulting Danny.

Some observations: When I left Indiana, because of my daughter's rage (and pushing me) and throwing me out on the curb with snow piled on the ground after I had shut off all the utilities at my place on the lake and we had agreed to stay together in a bigger house and all pitch in, with me doing far more pitch in that her pot smoking video game playing fiancee (financially). They weren't making it on their own. I left everything at my home on the lake. And she would not even go down there and check up on it and rescue my stuff. Lost about everything except for antiques and some valuables..but not my sofa nor my very good business clothes and many other things.
Karma...I was spoiling her (out of guilt, trying to make up and help her with losing her brother and the mistreatment from her father). She slept in and I took care of Noah. She did the laundry and I did the dishes, the floors, the trash etc. I prepared home dinners every night, set the table nicely and
cleaned up. The effect on Noah was terrible. He was always going to the door looking for me and they couldn't speak my name in front of him for months. And left to themselves, they started fighting so badly and then would call me in the middle of a screaming argument and I would have to yell. STOP IT, STOP IT, you are abusing my grandson. Finally I said don't call me anymore about your fights. Finally she was going to end it and send him back to his mama's. And he started using suicide threats as a manipulation, that if she left him he would kill himself. This infuriated me as especially cruel. And then the damn fool almost accidently successfully hanged himself trying to scare her. She heard a thump and thankfully went to check, because he had all ready gone unconscious. I set him up with a Dr's appointment and paid for his first scrip of antidepressants but he wouldn't take them.
I had loved him like a son, but I had enough.
What she went into a rage about...they were going to spend a social visit with friends in Louisville, to return late morning. They stayed gone for two days. Would not call or return calls. So I decided screw this, spent my time playing with grandson and did no housework. When she got home she went nuts because the kitchen was a mess. Damn if I don't see people cut of their noses to spite their faces all the time!

Side remark: I also told her that you had been my best friend for years and that we talk on the phone almost everyday and for hours and we know each other better than anyone else does.