View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
jayzee

thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I wonder if anyone might have some insight into this issue with marriage/ relationship.

So again aside from my drug problem , which is its own demon, I have marriage issues. we dont talk at all and are complete strangers living in the same house. I have no relationship with my son either and really feel alienated .

We just dot have anything in common and don't want to be around each other anymore. This was the same before the recent drug relapse also. It seems very difficult to get a divorce or separate as we have been together for 15+ years.

However, I would think that there has to be a point where you have to wonder how 2 people would stay together with this kind of relationship...

Anyone have any thoughts on this as I am no good with relationships/feelings and all of that kind of stuff. I have never been able to show feelings well or been a soft person. I think it has a lot to do with where I have been and have been forced to be anything but soft for so many years.

Even when I make an effort to be more sensitive , it does not work very well.