View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TheCliff
TheCliff

Unhappy Hycodan withdrawl?

I've been on a fairly low dose of Hycodan for about one year. For the most part, I've taken about 20cc (ml) per day, afraid of draining out my supply -(My pharmacy would not refill before the due date!) and I hated calling my MD to bother her for a refill RX every time my refills ran out. I crossed my fingers every time i asked her, hoping she'd just write out the script and I could be on my way. Well. That ended just the other day. She is concerned that I've been on it for a long time and afraid of what it's doing to my body. Today was the very first day in about a year that i have been without Hycodan. I am trying to see this as a blessing rather than a detox. Here are a few questions, as I have never been addicted (other than cigarettes, which i kicked a very long time ago) Am I really in danger of experiencing withdrawl, or am I worried for nothing?

1. Can I detox naturally, using herbs (dandelion root, herbal teas, milk thistle...) or do you guys think I would need more than this? I have not taken more than 20cc/day (maybe at the very max, 30cc, or three tablespoons on occassion).

2. Did anyone out there notice a real increase in body aches?I mean real achiness that makes it hard to move...

3. And emotionally, do you think on that "small" dose I'm going to experience depression?

Any ideas out there would be very appreciated...I am so glad I stumbled upon this site!
Thank you all so much