Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 04:47 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
winnie12

Still no news.
A few of my son's "real" friends tried to reason with the boy who has him and threaten him but he just wont budge. The Juvenille Court knows this kid but they close up on the weekends and I cant get anyone there to answer their phones. I may try to go down to the police department today and talk to someone because they have to have some way to get into those records.

The problem they keep telling me is that I have to give them the address. At the latest, once Juvenile Court opens Monday morning they will release the hounds and get him back. I know my son's Judge and she will lock the other kid up for probation violation until he tells someone. At this point, I'm just praying that he sneaked some insulin to take with him. Usually when he ran away he did take insulin with him so the hope is that since he planned to stay away a while that he did.

I have a very strange calm this morning. I think i had acceptance of his problems before but now I think I'm coming to the realization that this is just who he is now. I'm not sure I have much hope anymore that he will change anytime soon. For now, we just need to find him and then put him in maximum security facility. He's just proven there is no other way.

In my heart I know that I tried to give him every opportunity that I could. There is just no more I can do for him.