View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 01:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
blessed4x

((((hugs)))).......I can't imagine the stress you are under now. There most certainly will be someone wonderful there for you if you ask. I worked labor and delivery in the past, and hospitals have chaplains (usually non-denominational and not really pushy religious types) who are a wonderful resource. In a c-section the nurses are usually running around pretty busy, so PLEASE speak up and ask for a coach to be there for you, to hold your hand and even take pictures if they allow (some hospitals do, some don't).

You are an amazing woman, with so much to offer your beautiful child. I know that it is impossible for you to see now, but your son will be so much better off because you have identified your co-dependency and will be able to heal and form healthy relationships while he is young. He will never have to grow up in a home where all of the insanity you are experiencing now is the norm if you continue working on you.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow......new babies are such a miracle.