View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:39 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
shanman422

Thanks David. Today is day 16 for me... The first few days I remembered exactly which day I was on... but as each day passes I go, "wait what day am I on?" I'm glad i'm not focusing too much on what day it is, rather enjoying each day and loving my sobriety.

My house is being taken care of again... I'm doing laundry and actually putting it away in the same night, where as before I would leave it in my closet in the basket for DAYS before organizing it and putting it away.
I want to look nice everyday and try to dress my best... which has made me feel so much better about myself. I have been eating healthy every day... After a night of drinking a bottle of wine, I would wake up and eat eat eat all day long, literally. Which obviously made me feel bloated and uncomfortable. So many things about my sobriety right now is fantastic. My favorite thing would be my son and I are having SO MUCH fun, bonding, playing, and going to the park a lot! Before I was too tired to do TOO much with him.

I just listed many reasons of why I don't want to pick up another drink EVER again. REMEMBER THESE WONDERFUL things Shannon and just continue to take ONE DAY AT A TIME... I can do this!!!!!