View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 AM
  # 473 (permalink)  
expenguin

Working on that Clean house today and thinking about all the times when this wasn't done.......

Recovery is so important especially during the up coming holidays when you feel down and alone......... keep up with your steps and know that you are not alone... there are many friends here in the program that understand how you feel...

For the moment work on a few things that you have set aside in your program............ get to a meeting and touch base with some old friends and talk in the meeting about what may be bothering you ........

Words for the day to think about are......

HUMOR

HONESTY

HARMONY

Have fun with these as a little Angel helped me find these words for the day......and that reminds me about the CAMEL story and how he stayed dry all day during his walk across the Hot DRY CLIMATE he had to walk...........Not a drop to drink did he have and that is my example to my own program that I can make it each day no matter what..........................We can all get through each day just like the camel........

Make each day count....... take that walk , get to a meeting, meet new friends at meetings, work the steps, Keep moving forward ONE DAY AT A TIME....................

Little Penguin