View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:53 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Kellye C

You have gotten some really good advice but I wanted to throw my support in there for you. My daughter went through a break up that almost caused her to have a mental breakdown because this charming cheater continued to call her constantly. I finally had enough of watching what it was doing to her so when she asked me what to do I gave her the cold card truth.

I told her that she was participating in her own misery by continuing to take the calls and allowing herself to be sucked back in. I told her it was like ripping a scab off of a fresh wound over and over. How can it heal? It can't.

I would say the say the same to you. Stop taking his calls. Get some rest so you can concentrate on your job. On the offchance he wants to communicate about your daughter, set a boundary that she is the only thing you will discuss and of he starts to quack about anything else say goodbye and hang up. In the meantime find fun things for you to do. Take care of you and your daughter and try not to think about what's going on with him.

Best of luck,