View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
whereami
A Brand New Life

Beyond Desperate

Ok long story short...I moved in with my parents because my ab decided to choose pills over us...he was supposed to move back home get on his feet and get help and we would work through things. When he got down there he started looking to hookup with flings and one night stands and now that I caught him he denies denies denies it all...even make me feel like Im making it all up...he left me with a pile of bills and a wrecked car and I finally got a good job which I am having trouble functioning at because Im still taking his calls at night...how do I get over him and tell him screw you I dont need this sh** anymore. I know there is no future in him because he is still an addict pretending in front of his parents and they think hes clean. He blames me and fusses with me on the phone and yet I still am so lonely and sad about being alone with no friends that I give in and talk to him....help me...I have no meetings locally and I need to somehow breakup this cycle. PLease help me I am so sad and lonely I feel ugly and alone because he cheated on me and I just dont understand why he says he loves me but does this crap...is he lying about a future and christmas and going do things fun together? Im just so sad...