View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:23 AM
  # 472 (permalink)  
expenguin

Haven't forgot about the words to think about for each day.... just wanted to spread them out through the week or so......

For today............

LOSS

WORK

SURRENDER

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am thinking about all those I promised to do things for and get little things done........ this is my day to finish those projects started and move on with my life.......

Recovery is important and needs more attention with the Holidays coming up............ A bit of cleaning house will do and thinking about all those spider webs that need to be cleared out as well..........

Maybe a good walk to clear the air a bit will help and get my thoughts in the right direction........ and then hit a meeting along the way...... especially when my car doesn't work for the moment..... and I need the patience as I rely on my transportation....

I thank God for what I do have and my house to keep me warm each night..... Thank you Lord for the patience in this program and for letting me get where I am today.......

For all those that still suffer out there..... I do know that there is a life waiting for you if you let your program work for you ONE DAY AT A TIME............ And be patient with your self.....

Little Penguin