View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 07:41 AM
  # 471 (permalink)  
expenguin

Looking on to another month and a better month to do what I didn't do last month for my recovery......

Getting off on the right foot to drop a few pounds even with the holidays coming up...... this will make me feel better about my recovery and get my life to a better start.....

Recovery is to be a fun time in our lives and give us a fresh start to life that we never had before..... especially when we thought all was lost....

Today make the most of your program and get up off the couch..... go out and smell the roses in the out doors and take that walk....... take a good look at what you haven't seen before and write about the steps you just wanted to ignore because they were too hard...

Cleaning house within yourself is important and a life long road for most of us.... this is good and ok..... No one said it would happen over night.. And it won't happen that fast ... So don't think that way even if you want it to be....

This is a recovery program.... Not a steam room where you can just pop in for a few minutes and expect everything to be fine.....

Today make that difference in your life and get going with your program in a way that you have ignored...... think back on all the times when you have wasted time doing other things so as to ignore the truth about why you really got into recovery.......

Have you told the whole truth to yourself and others?

Come out of your shell and get on the right path...... work those steps and step out into the open and face those fears today........ You can do this...... There are loads of Hugs waiting for you no matter what happens....

Little Penguin