Thread: S.C. Check-in
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 05:50 AM
  # 346 (permalink)  
zendust
things as it is

Hey zencat, sounds like you are in a good place. I am really happy for you. If I may...what is D.R.A.?

Bam...I'm glad you are posting again. As to your signature, I hope you realize that we ALL qualify under that description. Think of it without a judgement...scientifically, we are all hot, steaming, stinky, goopy, bacteria-filled lumps of humanity. The trick is to dispense with judgements...like "good", "bad", "sick", "well"....we just ARE and we are all struggling to find inner happiness and peace. The perception that some have found it is just that...a perception. If they are human and living in this realm of reality, they are subject to all the same trials and tribulations we all are. The Dalai Lama has pain and struggles. Perhaps what he does not do is judge it as being good or bad.

Thank you for sharing Alera, that is a real nice exercise to change the movement of the mind. Sometimes I get stuck going over the same crap, stuck with the same conditioning. It usually takes something like what you describe to re-program the brain.

Ananda's right, desertdonna...please keep sharing your ESH...I find it very helpful as well.

Dee, glad to see ya posting again. Sorry about the fall.

SS and dk...keep it up...one day at a time...one moment at a time if necessary...Heck! that's all we really have is this present moment.

I've been real busy working way too much, but got plans to move from NY to Asheville, NC. Got to remember that it is NOT going to be the answer to all my problems because wherever I go...there I AM!!! LOL!

Hugs all around. I am so grateful to you guys and for the secular forum.

Peace