View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 214 (permalink)  
BreakFree

Good Morning :)

I'm not very good with this sort of thing as I've already shared with you all how I am...

I'm sad that Jules is leaving. She is a great source of wisdom and support and I just love her. I am sad that she is struggling and we weren't able to lend the support that she needed. I have no doubt that had we known what was going on, we would have stopped at nothing to help. The same goes for Sax. Sax, I'm bummed that you didn't feel comfortable "cutting in" yesterday. I felt like we had really reached out to you and I'm sorry you felt that way :( I'm sad that my classmates that kept me laughing yesterday are hurt today. Hurt feelings stink. Yesterday we talked about balance, something that makes this class thread a great place to be. All of our members contribute to that balance. Some are stronger in some aspects and some have a talented mix of the two. For me, it depends on what day it is! LOL :)

Honestly, I need BOTH here. I need a place to share my feelings and know that I will have support and accountability, but I also need to have laughter and friendship. I, personally, would like to see all of that (and you) stay. As long as I am in a place where I feel participating in SR is a good thing for me, I promise to ALWAYS lend support and accountability to those of you who need it, regardless of what the topic on the thread is at the time. The rest is up to you. I appreciate every one of you and I hope you will all stay.