View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 469 (permalink)  
expenguin

Was thinking about a job for some of you that want something special to do this Holiday Season and to get on the right side of your recovery .......This will give you a chance to give back to others in recovery that still suffer and need that extra boost..... Teddy Bear Give Away......

Yes..... A Teddy Bear Give Away.....

This will be for those that are without a Teddy Bear in their lives and need one for the extra comfort especially during the tough times....... If you feel comfortable enough to do so take a couple with you to a meeting and put them with the book and litature table but be sure they have a string around their neck with a note saying...

"I need a special home with you and your recovery program....I won't be a problem for you.. just want to be a comfort during those rough days for you.....I just want to be a special friend."
Teddy

For today you can think about all the times you haven't cleanend house and need to make up for that......

there is time to do that with the quiet time you have today....... get that cup of coffee and go for a walk before others get up to think about what you can do different today that you didn't do yesturday..........

Be good to yourself today and get that Hugs you didn't get yesturday that you really needed from someone in the meeting that you went to......

A word to think about today........

RESENTMENTS

DESIRES

Think about the Teddy Bears today and what you can do for someone else....... there is always someone out there that need a friend to take home and just doesn't want to say so...... Think about it....

Love ya all.....

Little Penguin