View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  
TryingSoHard
I'm just a little unwell

Hello, fellow whiners! :bat11

I should have checked in here a few days ago, as I had a rough weekend... but better late than never. LOL

My DH has been out of town since Friday morning. It's the first time I've had no real accountability since I told him about my little problem. Anyway, there was that, and of course the fun of taking care of 2 kids (and living with Teenage Attitude) alone for a few days. The Teenage Attitude has REALLY been getting under my skin lately.

And now it's *COLD*!!! I am not a winter person! I am a summer person!! So today I turn the heater on, to knock the chill out of the house, and IT DOESN'T WORK! We just spent $500 last December to get the igniter replaced, and now IT DOESN'T WORK. I called the company and they are coming out to look at it... ON FRIDAY. Thank goodness for space heaters and warm blankets, I guess...

Oh, and while hubby has been gone, I've had to listen to him *complain* about all the nice places that he and his dad are eating in Walt Disney World. I beg your pardon? I'm having cheeseburger macaroni at 8:00 at night because we just got home from running a thousand errands and the kids haven't had a bath or done homework and it's a school night... but I should feel sorry for him because he's eating at the Yacht Club's steak house instead of at an italian restaurant like he wanted?

I think not.