View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:00 AM
  # 467 (permalink)  
expenguin

Halloween is coming and those pumpkins are waiting for the faces of a life time to be carved on them....... not sure what mine will get and yet thinking something recovery..... that will be a sigh for those that still suffer out there and my design will have some sign of recovery in the design without notice except those that know what it means..........

and other sign for those that know what is going on and need to get the help they need........ this is my mystery pumpkin that I wish I could show here on line and I just don't have the Tech. help to do that for you all..... I am not like others that have all the know how to do all the fancy stuff....

I am a simple person still dealing with the old fashioned stuff around me and do have use of a computer to use...... I am grateful to be here and to share myself to you all...

Now for that cleaning house stuff...... today is a day that the spiders have taken over with halloween so close......... Get busy and clean all you can this week and get those spiders outside with the little bit of blowing wind........

You have to get moving on your life with the Holidays coming and prepare yourself to be safe and get to those meetings....... this is your life and making changes is important.....

Working the steps is the most important thing for today......

You can do this and stay warm at the same time by getting to a meeting......... and find that coffee and listen to what others have to say.....

Take something home with you from the meeting that you haven't heard before...... because I know there have been times that you may have been sleeping through a meeting with your dark glasses on and no one knew...... you may have been sitting in the back some place where you didn't get noticed.....

Well ..... today you have to get out of your shell and tell your story....... let others help you with something that is on your mind for the day that is bothering you..... especially with the Holidays coming......................

Little Penguin