Old 10-27-2008, 10:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dixied

out to lunch,
don't know that it is strength in so much that I have than I am pretty darned tired of my head hitting that brick wall........ the writing on my wall said, "Listen to me. Do it my way." I can admit that I just wanted him to stop all of this and do it my way. And it just wasn't working too well.......so I am going to stand back(try to) and hope and pray and come here for support. I just got a phone call from him and he said that people were packed in the office applying for this one particular job. (Welcome to the real world, right?) Anyway, he said they would seperate the people in regards to second interviews and he feels good but doesn't plan to stop looking and rely on this one job.He is going for two more interviews today. He bought a bus pass for a week since we would not pay for his car insurance (huge step for us to say no). So I really am trying to step back and do the right thing. Encourage him. Offer support but not unsolicited advice. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming. I need encouragement too..........thanks. dixied