View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 08:56 AM
  # 465 (permalink)  
expenguin

So busy that I have finally found some time to come back and check in with you all.....

Cleaning house is a tough job no matter where you are in your program.... think about it for a moment ... have you made it through the tough parts of your program and your doing all it takes to stay in the "here and now" like the rest of us....

Today I am thinking of giving the following words to think about with all that is going on in the world and our lives today......

Wars Within Ourself

Peace of Mind

12 Steps

Recovery Today

Is your program going well?

Are you doing all that you set out to do when you first got into recovery?

Are you having trouble getting through the steps?

Is life getting tough do to the Money situation around you?

Do you think you are the only one in this moment having the same kinds of trouble keeping up with your program and life?

Have you shared your troubles in meetings?

Do you show what is going on in your life through your step work?

Are your really working the steps?

Think about some of these questions and then talk to some of your buddies at meetings...... we all have trouble today and working our program is one of the things we tend to not do to the fullest...... Everything else will fall into place I think.... and I pray for that part.... I have to for the moment asking God to help us all get through the tough days.....

This is our life on this earth for what is left and we all need to make the most of it......

We all have our own spiritural wars within and those need to be fixed in their own way........ with recovery settled you will settle the rest of your life in do time.... this program is a one day at a time thing and always will be.... Hang in there and take it slow...One moment at a time... You can do this..

Hugs to you all today and know that you are not alone........

Little Penguin