View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 12:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ForChrissake

I could have written your post. He does great and we're happy -then - whammo. Out of no where it comes and all the trust is gone again.

We went to therapy last week and I, very self righteously, asked the number of times I had let him down over the past decade - 2 or 3. I can't even tell you the number of times he's thrown me for a loop. I just never know when it's going to happen.

Like someone else said, it's a TRUST issue for me and it is like an affair as well as the emotions being similar to those of battered wives - the "love you, hate you" way of acting.

I'm don trying to control him and am taking actions to protect the kids and myself from now on. Not sure how he's going to fit into all of this but that's the last of my concerns right now. I'm sick of feeling like A$$ because I keep trying to expect something that will never be there.

Oh - mine is also only doing beer on the weekends (hehe). Binder, binder, binder, I can smell a binder, rawhide. Anyway, I'll be having fun either way and so will my children.

GL - wish I had a magic wand.