View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 02:55 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Patchman
Anthony

Hi General
I joined today to cos I drink nearly everyday about same units as you. I went to Afghan for 6 months in 2006 so no chance for alcohol, and I was fine, no cravings, but then as soon as i back i drank most days, I have done since I was 21 (im 39 now) and was posted to cyprus for 3 years so it was always in the fridge often drinking just 2 or 3 cans a night but every night.

I came to this forum today and posted a thread cos I'm losing my short term memory especially peoples names.
I think its alcohol related. I also tend to play poker online especially when drinking and thats becoming a real problem.
Cos tonight no beer no inkling to play poker. I hate the game its killing my bank balance..

I got no beer in house today my wife was gonna nip down the shop for a bottle of wine but then declined, I cooked Sunday dinner with no wine, Wow thats a big deal I love a glass of wine when cooking and listening to a CD gives me a real buzz

Am i an alky, ?? i dont think so but I certainly enjoy it and the 80 - 100 units a week is now impairing my memory and liver I'm sure of it. Its also so fattening since Afghan when i went from 15 stone to 14 stone im now near 16 stone thats not good im big build and 6ft but still weighing over 110 kg when i used to weigh 90kg is bad

Keep in Touch

Last edited by Patchman; 10-19-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo's