Thread: I caved...
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 10:55 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
figure

My A also told me that he took advantage of me bc I was so easy. He apologized in a text message after I apologized for my actions. I will text and leave voice messages, some nice and some calling him a loser and saying that we are through. Words don't mean anything anymore. We have both said things and gone back on our word. He told me last night to leave him alone! He says he wants to be on his own for awhile then in the next breath he is wanting to come see me at 4 AM in the morning??? WTH?? It's so confusing.......I have ben with him twice now after he stole my money. The first time it was 100 dollars in 2005 and he admitted it months later, the second time was 2 weeks ago and it was 120 dollars and he is still denying it. Everyone keeps telling me I am playing with fire and will get burned. I pray that you and I will not hit a rock bottom that ends up violently and pray that our A's do get help and are sorry for what they have done to us but from what I am seeing, that's a long shot.