View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 05:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
klutz72

Thanks for the kind words. I am trying daily to cope with this. Not sure how Im doing but I guess since Im still standing...its all good. BEing achild of an alcholic or any adicton is I want to say hard but hat just doesnt do enough justice to what myslef anf ohers have gone throuh. I guess Im justlooking forfriends and suppor. My fiances addiion has been hard to ome to grips wth. He says he knows he has a problem and hes stoppig can person stop ith out help?? I doub it but keep praying he will stop. BUt I know he wont and it leaves me so empty and hurt I talk openly to him. I tell him I WILL take his son away. I dont let him lie to me and I guess I just take the bruntof everything to the point where I am drained in my heart soul and spirit. His problem is always on the forefront of my mind. I just dont know where to go. I have a feeling this is a great place to start. I dont want to leave him but when push comes to shove Im going to do what I have to do for my son...I dont wantit to go there but it seems lke that is where he is headng and I have to get off this roller coaster...jus a question of when..and will I keep killing myself with hope?