Thread: Bottoms Part 98
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:40 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

Stone - good to see you back and posting; and thinking about trying different things as the old ones didnt happen to work.
I had to go to 2 sometimes 3 meetings a day to get sober sometimes. I still go to 2 alot of days since I am only working for myself and dont drive. Its a good way to get some people around me. Get in some recovery and "con" a ride out of someone going my direction for whatever job I am working on. It doesnt mean I WILL stay sober but it really helps. Even if I feel like crap I do the "footwork" to get there. I usually feel better. Alot of the time I just go and listen. Sometimes I share and try to come up w some humorous story about what is going on around in in Life. It serves as a reminder why I dont want to drink again. I need to remember the horror show and the mental/physical pain I went through during my drinking and using and of course of the detox which hopefully I will never have to endure again.

Stone - feel free to contact me anytime as I am nearly always online looking up stuff on the web, checking SR, Bottoms and my email.

That is kind of you Paulmh to get Stone to some meetings.

Nands - not taken that way ;-}