View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 11:55 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
joinedintime

BeachAngel,

As has happened before, Dancinggirl has taken a suggestion I made and made it better. I like her idea of considering diabetes as a great cover. (DG, you are pretty good at lying, hmmmm, well that's another discussion, haha)

Now I'd like to add on to DG's other idea. I understand the thought that a women's only thread could get you some more, or at least different, open discussion. BTW, I'm a guy if you haven't figured that out. You and I both know that there are just as many, if not more, women that are judgemental about any sex related industry. So I suggest you do both - keep this thread current and start one up in the women's forum too if you like. Then it's up to you as to what you want to say and where you want to say it.

I haven't shared this on any thread, because I've had enough other issues to deal with, but I have an interesting connection to the industry too. Not sure how much I'll go public with so I'll just leave it at that for now.

My point is that if you get male and female input then you have a bigger basket of feedback that you can use/consider/ignore.

Hope that helps.