View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:39 AM
  # 463 (permalink)  
PaperDolls
Its_me_jen

Went to the doc on Tuesday ..... he's running lots of blood tests. I'm sure they'll all be normal. He's ordered a sleep study so hopefully I'll do that soon.

Saw the shrink yesterday. She taking me off the Wellbutrin and putting me on Cymbalta. I'll stay on the Prozac. She's suggesting, because I told her how overwhelmed I'm feeling, that I talk to my boss about a reduced work schedule. Holy crap, that scares the **** out of me. The thought of that conversation ..... but I've been thinking the same thing. I think C thinks it's insane. It is I suppose...... I'm more depressed than I've been in a very long time. I got my 90 day chip on Wednesday and I'm like la te freakin da....my life sucks.

That's my story.

So, should I quit all meds and go back to drinking ....... I wasn't depressed then. I'm so tired of everything being such a big deal. I feel like a big lazy, worthless POS. I hate this!!!! I'm tired of changing meds and going to see the shrink, meds work, meds don't work, can't sleep, sleep too much, tired all the time, grumpy, moody, blah blah blah.

I'm tired of all of it.