View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:16 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
BBD

HI magic, I certainly don;t want another mom to be crying tonight. It's so hard to remember my son as a child and how funny and organized he was. I just can't put a finger on when we lost him to this horrible addiction. He seems to play the game so well.. He went to rehab, got out and lived with us for a month and then got his own place and the job he has now. That was a year ago. Today I just have that gut feeling that theres more going on that I don't know about. I know~~I know~~~step aside!! Maybe its me. I have lived for so many years bailing him out of jams that maybe I'm feeling something that just isn't there. I, also, have an older son that is doing terrific in life. We really do need to center on ourselves but it takes time and practice... I'm sorry you don't know where your son is but maybe when he gets out~~~he'll be wiser. We can only pray that they both wake up ~~but regretless "Life goes on". We had better hop on the train and finish the ride with smiles on our faces....I will~ if you will. Enjoy going back to work and you didn't hyjack the thread. With me lets just blame OK~~~ Smiles, Bonnie