View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 04:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
BBD

You women are wonderful~~ Kitty~~~I promise no money will go his way. His b'day is coming up and he told me to take the money and for Dad and I to do something....Right!! I can detach but emotionally detaching is so hard for me. I have my boundaries and have told Chris that I will not pay for things anymore when I know he's making good money. I love buying things for my kids, my grandkids and my friends...thats just me! Chris and I have always been so close until this addiction deal came into play. I did call him back after he was done with work and he told me one of the fellas he works with has just gone through a divorce and has the house that has an apartment attached to it. Chris may be moving there this coming week-end. I'm having surgery on my wrist (last year a plate and 6 screws were put in)) Oct 31st~~and his b'day is Nov 2nd.. So we will be going to see him before the surgery. We are thinking about getting him a seasons pass to ski in Ellicottville...What do you guys think?? Do you think thats nuts cause if drugs are still in the picture he could sell the pass for money?? GOD~~~I HATE THIS!! I wanna be a normal family with laughs and giggles.. the tears are coming here so I better stop ranting...Thanks all~~I love you guys, Bonnie