View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BBD

I'm so depressed

The last time I saw my son Chris he was happy, I hoped healthy~~and looked great. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks and was starting to get depressed about that but wasn't going to call and check up on him. My hubby has seen him twice since then and Chris knew he would report back to me. This morning he called (while at lunch)) and dumped a bunch of stuff on me. As course~~he was just sharing whats going on in his life. He has had a cold~~missed 3 days of work last week~~~isn't seeing the girl he was seeing (says shes too possessive)))~~and may be moving soon. His landlord up's his rent $100.00....thats sounds nutty to me. So, now I'm wondering whats up in Ellicottville (where he lives))...!!! Maybe I'm taking this detaching too far. What do you all think?? I have this weird feeling in my stomach and if I don't find out whats up~~~I will be nervous for days. Just letting loose here and probably making no sense.... So, you addicts that have been there..Talk to me. Whats a mom to do?? Hugs, Bonnie