View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 08:59 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Horselover

Originally Posted by Toomutch View Post
So much for the statement "dont cross my boundaries".

My husband is at it again. Last night both he and I and our sons were talking politics. I said something along the lines of how I like to listen to both sides and them come to a decision. Then right in front of the boys he said " your mom is one of those types of people that doesn't know what the hell she wants." My boys agree with him because he has them completely brainwashed.

His statement made me feel small and he has been doing that more and more lately. As my defenses are down with so many other things going on, he is taking advantage of my vulnerability, and to be honest I don't have the strength to do anything about it. Iknow it sounds pathetic, but that's where I'm at.

I will be greatfull for any responses.

Suzette
:ghug3

Suzette, it sounds like an intelligent, wise woman that actually thinks before she decides. Maybe that's intimidating to your husband? Any ways, I respect you and think you are anything but small. You may be vulnerable, who wouldn't be after everything you've had to digest lately. Tell husband to back off and you be easy with yourself.