Thread: Bottoms Part 97
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 12:27 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Originally Posted by ananda View Post

Gypsy...we will miss your check-ins....maybe just a hi im ok at the end of the day????
Will do ananda.

I am here now, and I'm fine. Still sore though. Argh. It was a long weekend of extra yoga classes.

I have to go to the 7:30 class to assist later as my last "assignment" :bounce... and I'm actually skipping the 6pm class. Imagine that. Listening to my body. My back & hamstrings are sore and that shoulder ache I still have? Yup... still aching.

I may be calling the orthopedist for an appointment. If I get around to it, I'll make that call tomorrow. I have to plan a kids class for my sons class tomorrow afternoon and since his b'day is Wednesday... I will have to bake cupcakes to send to school at some point during tomorrow along with my yoga & meditation class I go to.

I also have to check with the church for some paperwork for the teen to sponsor my niece for her confirmation. Can't do it till Tuesday. The deacon dude isn't in today.

Gotta plan a class for the Thursday night subbing gig too.

Mr. GT spoke to the state people about the tank removal paperwork. They can't locate it... it may have been done w/o a permit . They're looking into it though... crossing fingers. Meanwhile, I tracked down the woman that used to live with the gay guy that used to live here previously. She said she'd see if he still has the paperwork. That was Friday and she didn't say yay or nay yet but it's something anyway. A possibility they find it.

Where's PD? Check in yet???

I have to go stretch out on the bed for a few minutes. Not nap... just lay down, or is that lie?

Dee ?