Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 04:35 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
ArchOtori

Thank you all so much!
I am overwhelmed! Almost a little tearful if I may be honest.
I've only a few good mates who don't 'really' dable in drugs, the rest are users and I have dropped all of them from my life now. In truth, my partner Abby (may she RIP), she was all I had and now she has been taken from me so cruely. I have really felt alone in our little flat we set as our home. Abby was a true angel on earth, so patient with me, it should have been me under that car not her, she had so much spirit and soul to share to to so many people. So much to give and live for.
I guess now, I just lost a hold of it all and that is embarrassing.
I am nervous opening up like this as I know that we all have had hard times and pasts and I believe many of you have been through so much more than me so I pray you love and happiness from today and forever further. And I do hope I can make loads of friends who are genuinely going through the same battles with drugs and alcohol.
I am going to return to NA meetings with my tail between my legs and pray that they understand. Just needed to find a site like this on lonely days so I can talk with you all from time to time. Sometimes I fear myself when sat alone staring at nothing.
You are all so amazing! And thank you for patiently taking the time to read this :/
I would love to get to know poeple better so contact me, yay
All my heart, Damien