Old 10-05-2008, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mike13

the same old story, just a different place

i'm really angry right now, mostly at things that are beyond my control. my family is in a rough spot (financially and emotionally). lately its been all arguing, screaming, and doors slamming. not exactly what i was hoping for when i moved back in. i try to keep to myself when these things are going on (it always reminds me of my using days when i was still living at home), but thats a hard thing to do in a small 3 bedroom house with 6 people. my mom has started sharing every little problem with me lately as well. no matter how much i try to stay out of the drama, i get an update from her a few times a day. i want to be there for my mom because i feel like i owe it to her for the years of sh*t i put her through. but at the same time, i've been really stressed out because of it and its making me pissy and not fun to be around. i feel like i moved out of one place where there was anger and bullsh*t and into another one where the same things are there except im not using through it all. i dont know what to do.