Thread: Bottoms Part 97
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 06:28 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
frstnm
Im not crazy and neither am I

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
Well done babes.

He said if I take this furniture, he's not buying a new kitchen table... which is the only furniture we planned on buying. The only thing we absolutely need since ours is just a nook. WTF? It doesn't hurt to take a look at the stuff and see if I can do something with it. It's free. Why would he have an attitude about free stuff? I have to say, his decorating style leaves a lot to be desired anyway so while he should have some say, I am not going by what he thinks looks good.

Argh!

Like I said, if the crap is really unusable it can go right out to trash in the next week or so and we are not moving it HERE ourselves so...

Just something for him to complain about I guess. I am ignoring it for now.

Im the same way GT, if its free and I can use it after a little makeover I usually try to take it. I have a really small apt right now so Ive had to change that habbit a little for now. Someday I will have a garage.
Glad to hear ur entrepenurial venture is working for you. I seem to be alot happier working for myself. It just fits my life right now. Freedom to take breaks as needed and get to meetings when I need them.

Maybe you should tell him hes being passive aggressive w the kitchen table deal ????? Maybe not.

D I dont know about the vinegar thing,....maybe just a little of it. When in the UK do like they do ?
It Is different but it can be good if Im in the mood. An Autum day in London sitting on the outdoor cafe sounds like a good time to me !
I was there in Autum so it brings back a bunch of truley wonderful memories.
Thanks !

I think I have an urge for some Lobster though.....$5 a pound in a shop near me! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to see the Boston Bruins at the new Boston Garden last night !!!
It was really strange since I havent seen them play in person for probably 25 years and the last time I was in Boston it was seening the Dead play at the last concert at the old Boston Garden before they tore it down....how sad.
Also, nearly all of the times I have been to an indoor or outdoor place I have been really messsed up and mostly for music. Also brought up some truley wonderful memories.....and some bad ones too !
Overwriting my past is very healthy.