Thread: Bottoms Part 97
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 05:18 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Morning stoney .

Brushing me teef and off to TT :bounce.

Then... WAH! after class. This has been an excellent weekend minus that train wreck of the anatomy quiz.

And Mr. GT is being a terse again. Over the crappy furniture 1st... then because he got a call from work last night and had to 'work'. I understand that, the being po'd at having to work at 10 pm on a weekend but...

He helped the youngest upstairs who had (always falls asleep on the couch) and I asked if he brushed his teeth (the son, not the spouse) + the older almost 10 son who WAS awake but had climbed into bed w/o brushing. So Mr. GT is standing right there and I asked him to tell the boys (at the least the one that was awake) to brush and he's like "I'm working. You're not doing a damn thing". Uh, I had a physical class ALL day and was trying to fall asleep even though he had his lap top on the bed with the light on... working. HE could've taken it downstairs. Whatever. Plus, I mentioned cavities and dental bills and he's like, if they're sleeping, that's more important. I hope he remembers that next time they need some major dental work.

Had to vent so I can let it go and be all namastayie and shanti all day. Sheesh. If I snap at him like.... fugghedabbouddit. Keeping quiet.

See ya peeps tomorrow .