View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 11:47 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Eurika!!!! (or however u spell that silly word, lol)

I'VE GOT INTERNET NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took me about 1/2 an hour of searching for different kinds of phone cords and connectors and trying to figure out why my ethernet thingy wasn't showing any power to it.....and i FINALLY just decided to see what would happen if i just hooked the phone line straight into the computer and WHALA! It just booted right up with nooooo problems!

:day4

Teach, what is a shop steward? I know i should know this already. sorry. Regardless, that's cool about getting to share the duties with another person (although, i've grown to hate meetings since working for papers, so i would have definetly grabbed the paperwork and begged the other person to attend all the meetings, LOL, but then again, i don't mind paperwork).

So what kinds will the meetings be about? Hopefully, they won't be snoozers OR knock-down-drag-outs either. lol

Well, i just wanted to log on for a few since finally getting my own internet access running again for the first time in 2.5 months.

yay.

Tena, no packages came today. Although, i just found a partial bottle of my Lamictal that i didn't realize i still had!!!! YIPPEE!! Headaches BE GONE! :bounce