Thread: Bottoms Part 97
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 06:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Well done babes.

Hi everyone.

Anatomy quiz was a disaster as expected. Didn't actually fail though . My essay was good at least.

I have one more thing to complete before my certification. One final assisting the teacher during a class. I'm scheduled for Monday so I am set! No more assignments until we graduate and the next 300 hours starts :bounce.

I still do have some free subbing though . Which is fine... helps me refine my style and confidence. Plus the hours add up towards that 100 I need for the final 500.

Got paid some $ for the private class I taught yesterday. A bit generous for 3 (her and her teens) people but she also included a lovely card saying how much she loves our classes and how relaxed she is . I think this yoga gig is going to work out!

Class tomorrow, and the Wah! Kirtan with 4 of the peeps including annoying yoga guy and his wife and 4 year old son plus the teen and my artsy almost 10 year old son. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Mr. GT is having a problem with me since I said I'd take some of my step dads old furniture ( a few dressers and a wardrobe) from a house he just sold. The stuff is musty and possibly crap and I plan on trying to clean it up and use it when we move, so for now it'll go in the garage till I can check it in the day light and clean it up. It may very well be crap, but it could be useful. He got someone to move it here so I don't see the problem other than he doesn't want it in his way in the garage. WTF? He rarely goes out there anyway except to get the lawn mower. And if it is crap, it can go right out for big garbage on the 13th.

He said if I take this furniture, he's not buying a new kitchen table... which is the only furniture we planned on buying. The only thing we absolutely need since ours is just a nook. WTF? It doesn't hurt to take a look at the stuff and see if I can do something with it. It's free. Why would he have an attitude about free stuff? I have to say, his decorating style leaves a lot to be desired anyway so while he should have some say, I am not going by what he thinks looks good.

Argh!

Like I said, if the crap is really unusable it can go right out to trash in the next week or so and we are not moving it HERE ourselves so...

Just something for him to complain about I guess. I am ignoring it for now.

Gotta go get some rest so I can wake up and move the bikes out of the garage & make lunch before I go to class in the am.

Have a good night peeps.